NeoGenPSR gives physicians the full spectrum of the technology’s energy capabilities and repetition rate, with the added benefit of a double pulse rate.
- Advanced pulse functionality
- Ideal for treating more severe skin conditions
- Transformative treatment solutions
- An effective complement, or alternative, to surgical procedures
- Comparable results to a CO₂ fully ablative treatment with less downtime
- Acne Scars
- Actinic Keratosis
- Facial Rhytides
- Non-facial Rhytides
- Pigmented Lesions
- Seborrhoeic Keratosis
- Viral Papillomata
NeoGenPSR These 7 FDA cleared indications are applicable when using the 5mm nozzle ref 510(k) K072394. The 25mm nozzle is cleared for general dermatological procedures that involve the coagulation of tissue ref 510(k) K221783.