ELLANSÉ is an injectable implant, indicated for subdermal implantation in the face for the lasting correction of wrinkles and facial aging signs or conditions.
• Medical Device Class III
• CE mark (CE 0344) obtained in 2009
ELLANSÉ comes in ready-to-use syringes:
• 2 x 1 ml syringes of ELLANSÉ with 4 x 27G 3/4” needles depending on the variant
Stimulating your body’s own aging defenses, ELLANSÉ naturally gets your skin back into the habit of producing collagen – rebuilding the youthful facial shape and volume that time has taken away. ELLANSÉ continues where other fillers leave off, inducing a safe, long-lasting improvement in skin density, firmness, elasticity, tone, and texture.
An Effective Formula
ELLANSÉ is made up of an aqueous (water-based) carboxymethylcellulose gel, containing synthetic Polycaprolactone (PCL) microspheres. PLC is used at a fixed concentration – but since it contains polymers with varying chain lengths, they break down in the body at different rates, offering variable levels of longevity and durability.
More than Fillers
ELLANSÉ’s 2-in-1 action begins by correcting wrinkles and folds, then goes on to stimulate the body’s natural collagen production – resolving the underlying causes of facial aging.
By rebuilding and rejuvenating, layer by layer, ELLANSÉ creates a firm foundation for lasting results.
1. Immediate action
– Fills wrinkles and folds
– Redefines shape and contours
2. Long-term action through collagen stimulation
– Reverses the signs of aging
– Rejuvenates face and provides a noticeable improvement in skin quality (density, firmness, elasticity, tonicity and texture
- Upper Face
- Brow Areas
- Mid Face
- Nose Shaping
- Cheek Augmentation
- Nasolabial Folds
- Lower Face
- Oral Commissures
- Marionette Lines
- Prejowl Sulcus
- Mental Crease/ Chin Definition